Ferienhaus Volgger, Dorf 26b, 6444 Längenfeld
We attach great importance to the protection of your data. In order to fully inform you about the use of personal data, we ask you to take note of the following data protection information.
Collection, processing and use of personal data
Personal data is only collected if you provide it to us of your own accord (e.g. when making an enquiry via the website or by e-mail, a booking, etc.). Beyond that, no personal data is collected.
Master data: Family name and first name, complete address, all contact information (e.g. e-mail address, telephone number), information about the nature and content of our contractual relationship.
Other personal data which you or third parties make available to us with your consent or otherwise permissibly when initiating the contract, during the contractual relationship (e.g. for issuing a guest card) or for the fulfilment of legal obligations:
Date of birth or age, marital status, gender, occupation, identification data, bank details, authority to sign or represent, contract commitment, notice/cancellation periods or other information about your person which you have made known to us yourself.
Use of processors
The protection of your data is important to us. Even if we use a processor such as the company Feratel Media Technologies AG, Maria-Theresien-Straße 8, 6020 Innsbruck - Gästeverzeichnis nach § 19 MeldeV, we make sure that the commissioned processing takes place within the European Union.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 2000 and the Data Protection Amendment Act 2018 serve the right to protection of personal data. We process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions (DSGVO, DSG 2018, TKG 2003).
We are particularly concerned to protect and keep safe all personal data that you entrust to us. On this page you can find out more about how we use and process your personal data.
Purpose, legal basis, storage period and data recipient
- We require the collected personal data for contract performance, billing, assertion of contractual claims, for customer service purposes and for advertising purposes. The data is collected, stored, processed and used for this purpose.
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data are on the one hand contract performance, legitimate interests, the fulfillment of our legal or contractual obligations and on the other hand your consent (e.g. contact form, online booking, cookies). The non-provision of data can have different consequences.
- We process your personal data, as far as necessary, for the duration of the entire business relationship (from the initiation, processing up to the termination of a contract) as well as beyond that in accordance with the legal storage and documentation obligations, which result among other things from the Unternehmensgesetzbuch (UGB), the Bundesabgabenordnung (BAO) as well as up to the termination of a possible legal dispute, continuous warranty and guarantee periods, etc.
- Your information including personal data from our contact form will be transmitted to us via our own mail server to process your request, processed and stored by us. This data will not be collected or passed on without your declaration of consent. We cannot process your enquiries without this data.
- The data processing is carried out on the basis of the legal provisions of § 96 para 3 TKG and Art 6 para 1 lit a (consent) DSGVO.
- Cookies, other tracking technologies as well as functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics (for further information see below) can be used on our internet platform in various ways.
- Cookies are small pieces of text information that make it possible to recognise the user and analyse your use of our websites. The information thus generated is transferred to the provider's server and stored there. They serve to make our Internet presence more user-friendly, effective and secure. In addition, cookies are used to measure the frequency of page views and for general navigation.
- Your IP address is recorded, but immediately pseudonymized. This means that only a rough localization is possible.
- Data processing is carried out on the basis of the legal provisions of § 96 para 3 TKG and Art 6 DSGVO (in particular consent). Since the privacy of our users is important to us, the user data is pseudonymised.
Use of Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
We would like to point out that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()" and therefore IP addresses are only processed in abbreviated form in order to exclude direct personal references.
You can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set, which prevents the future collection of your data when visiting this website: Deactivate Google Analytics
Use of Google Maps
We use the "Google Maps" component of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter "Google", on our website. Each time the "Google Maps" component is called up, Google sets a cookie in order to process user settings and data when displaying the page on which the "Google Maps" component is integrated. This cookie is usually not deleted by closing the browser, but expires after a certain time, unless you delete it manually beforehand. If you do not agree to this processing of your data, you have the option of deactivating the "Google Maps" service and thus preventing the transfer of data to Google. To do this, you must deactivate the Java Script function in your browser. However, we would like to point out that in this case you will not be able to use "Google Maps" or only to a limited extent.
Use of the AddThis plugin
Our website uses so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the bookmarking service AddThis, which is operated by AddThis LLC, Inc. 8000 Westpark Drive, Suite 625, McLean, VA 2210, USA ("AddThis"). The plugins are usually marked with an AddThis logo, for example, in the form of a white plus sign on an orange background. An overview of the AddThis plugins and their appearance can be found here: www.addthis.com/get/sharing. If you call up a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the servers of AddThis. The content of the plugin is transmitted by AddThis directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through the integration, AddThis receives the information that your browser has called up the corresponding page of our website and stores a cookie on your end device to identify your browser. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a server of AddThis in the USA and stored there.
On our website we use components (videos) of the company YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA, a company of Google Inc, Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Here we use the option provided by YouTube " - extended data protection mode - ". When you call up a page that has an embedded video, a connection is established to the YouTube servers and the content is displayed on the website by informing your browser.
According to the information provided by YouTube, in " - extended data protection mode -" only data is transmitted to the YouTube server, in particular which of our Internet pages you have visited when you watch the video. If you are logged into YouTube at the same time, this information is assigned to your member account with YouTube. You can prevent this by logging out of your member account before visiting our website. Further information on YouTube's data protection is provided by Google at the following link: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/
Plugins of the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA are integrated on our pages. You can recognise the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the "Like" button on our site. You can find an overview of the Facebook plugins here: developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. When you visit our pages, a direct connection between your browser and the Facebook server is established via the plugin. Facebook thereby receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click the Facebook "Like" button while you are logged into your Facebook account, you can link the content of our pages on your Facebook profile.
With the help of the Google +1 button, you can publish information worldwide. Via the Google +1 button, you and other users receive personalized content from Google and our partners. Google stores both the information that you have given +1 for a content, as well as information about the page you viewed when you clicked +1. Your +1s may be displayed as notices along with your profile name and photo in Google services, such as search results or your Google profile, or elsewhere on websites and ads on the Internet. Google records information about your +1 activities to improve Google services for you and others. To use the Google +1 button, you need a globally visible, public Google profile, which must contain at least the name chosen for the profile.
Ferienhaus Volgger uses technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the stored personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss or destruction and against access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved according to technical progress.
- Obligation to report
According to the Austrian Registration Act, you are obliged to register with us with the data specified in § 5 and § 10 of the Registration Act. This concerns the following data:
Name, date of birth, gender, nationality, country of origin, address including postcode and - in the case of foreign guests - type, number, date of issue and issuing authority of a travel document as well as the date of arrival and departure.
- Guest directory
We will keep this data in a guest register on the basis of the legal obligation imposed on us pursuant to Section 19 of the Registration Act Implementation Ordinance and store it for a period of 7 (seven) years, unless it is processed for a longer period for other purposes specified in this data protection statement
The guest directory is maintained electronically by us, whereby we forward the data to an IT contractor for this purpose. The data is stored locally with this company. A transfer to a third country does not take place.
- information disclosure
The data categories "Arrival", "Departure" linked with country of origin are forwarded to the municipality in which our accommodation facility is located in accordance with § 6 of the Tourism Statistics Ordinance. Ötztal Tourismus, to which we belong, and/or the municipality are also to be provided with aggregated data on the total number of overnight stays and the number of persons obliged to pay the residence tax. This is done on the basis of § 19 of the Tyrolean Residence Tax Act.
Legal basis of the processing operations
The processing according to points 1.1 to 1.3 above is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO.
- Additional data transmission to TVB/municipality
In addition, we forward your postcode and year of birth (in pseudonymised or anonymised form) to our municipality and our TVB for the creation and evaluation of origin and age statistics by the tourism association. This forwarding is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit e (task in the public interest) and lit f (overriding legitimate interests) DSGVO. You can object to this at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation (Art. 21 (1) DSGVO).
You have the possibility to take advantage of a guest card. The guest card grants you various discounts. The guest card is valid for the period of your stay with us.
- Issuing the guest card
The guest card is issued by the accommodation provider only at your request. It is issued according to the guest card system used by the accommodation provider in the form of
- an electronically generated guest card or issued.
- Personal data processed
For the electronically generated guest card, the following personal data, which are determined from the registration data (see point 1 above), are processed:
First name, last name, date of birth, country of origin/postcode and time of stay (arrival/departure).
There is no processing of the guest card data by the tourism association or by the line operator.
- Legal basis of the processing operations
The processing of data for the purposes of the guest card is based on your consent (Art. 6 para 1 lit a DSGVO). You can revoke your consent verbally at any time vis-à-vis the accommodation provider.
- Recipients of the data
In order to claim a discount, you must show the respective guest card, on which the data is displayed, to the bus driver and thus disclose it yourself. The driver checks by visual inspection whether the card is (still) valid.
Consent and right of withdrawal
- If your consent is required for the processing of your data, we will process it only after your express consent.
- In principle, we do not process any data of minors and are not authorized to do so. By giving your consent, you confirm that you have reached the age of 14 or that you have the consent of your legal representative.
- You can revoke your consent at any time at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In such a case, the data previously stored about you will be anonymized and subsequently used only for statistical purposes without personal reference. By means of the revocation of consent, the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation is not affected.
Your rights - Right to information
You have the right at any time to information about the data stored about you, its origin and recipients and the purpose of storage.
- You have the right to obtain information from the data controller about the personal data concerned at any time. Insofar as there is no legal obligation to retain the data, you have the right to have this data deleted and to object to the processing. Furthermore, you have the right to correct the data as well as to restrict the processing, to data portability as well as to lodge a complaint with the Austrian Data Protection Authority (Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna, e-mail: email@example.com).
- Please contact us regarding your rights at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to:
Holiday home Volgger/Sieglinde Gundolf
Forest road 45
6430 Ötztal station
Further information and contacts